Seven reasons NOT to use a cycling coach
1. You are not interested in improving your performance on a bike.
2. You find it easy to cycle up mountains in sportives like the Marmotte and the Haute Route.
3. You have all day to train, so don’t need to optimise your training during limited time.
4. You dislike plans and prefer to ride when you feel like it, just doing what comes naturally.
5. You don’t want to train alone and you always ride in a group.
6. You know when it is time to take a break and let super-compensation work its magic.
7. You can’t afford the modest sum paid to a professional for state-of-the-art advice.
If all – or most – of these apply to you, you don’t need a cycling coach!
On the other hand, if you ARE interested in improving your cycling performance, drop us a line and let’s talk about how we might be able to help.